LED Battery Backup for External DriversLL-BBU-08W-001
Available in 8 Watts and 25 Watts.
Linmore LED Labs LED External Driver Emergency Backup - Low Voltage Output is a UL Recognized LED Emergency Backup that allows the same LED fixture to be used for both normal and emergency operations. In the event of a power failure, the Emergency backup switches to the emergency mode and operates the existing fixture for 90 minutes. The unit contains a battery, charger, and converter circuit in a single can and is available in different mounting configurations for individual fixture requirements.
- Input Voltage: 100-277VAC, 50/60Hz
- Input Current: 35mA max
- Input Power: 4 Watts
- Output Voltage: 12V-48VDC (8W) and 18V-48VDC (25W)
- Max. Connected Load: 0.67 A or 1 A
- Output Power: 8 Watts and 25 Watts
- Emergency Operation: Greater than 90 minutes
- Battery: High Temperature Nickel-Cadmium 24 Hour Recharge 7-10 Year Life Expectancy
- Ambient Temperature: 32F - 122F
- Warranty: 5 Years