Rapid Link Bar System (RLB)LL-RLB-2-11W-35K-F-M-G3
The Rapid Link™ Bar (RLB) is a system of Bars, Power Cords, and Mounting Clips made to be rapidly linked and deployed. The Rapid Link Bar System opens new possibilities for retail, office, and warehouse applications because minimal cost and time is needed for installation; a typically large aspect of an LED upgrade.
Using our Incoming Power Cord, power is connected to the first Rapid Link Bar. Then, with a Linking Power Cord, the next, and up to 40, Rapid Link Bars can be connected to each other for unprecedented installation times.
- Housing: Extruded aluminum. Plastic end caps.
- LED Boards: LEDs are populated onto an aluminum core board creating a steady flow of heat into the aluminum bar.
- CCT: 3500K, 4100K and 5000K.
- CRI: >80.
- Lenses: Frosted polycarbonate lens. 180° beam angle. No glass.
- Dimming: 0-10V standard. Dim to OFF.
- Ambient Range Operation: -34C up to 50C (-30F up to 120F).
- Power Input: 120-277V (50/60Hz).
- Power Factor: Greater than 0.93 (0.99 typical).
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 15%.
- Power Supply Access: Robust and grounded linking power cords.
- Male / Female Connections: Molded into end caps.
- Linking: Up to 40 Rapid Link Bars can be linked using a single electrical connection.
- Emergency Battery Backup: Optional.